Prices of services of the semen bank
Collection, assessment of the quality of the semen, issuance of a quality certificate – 70 € (Assessed criteria are amount of semen, motility, presence of pathological semenatozoa)
Prices of services – frozen semen: *
- Collection, assessment of the quality and freezing of semen – 200€
- Storing of semen (during 1 year) – 35 €
- Preparation, paper work and delivery of the already frozen semen:
- to EU countries – 600 €
- to USA and Canada – 1000 €
- to Australia – 1250 € * ( possible not for all dogs)
*in urgent shipment cases price rise 40%..
Prices of services – chilled semen (storing up to 5 days):
Collection of the semen, assessment of the quality, chilling, packaging and completing the paper work for the delivery to the recipient (does not include price for transportation) – 200€
Approximate price for the transportation of the cooled semen to the EU countries (DHL express) – 180 €
Insemination of female dogs:
- Intracervical endoscopic insemination by frozen semen – 130 €.
- Intracervical insemination by frozen semen (Norwegian catheter)– 120 € .
- Intracervical insemination by fresh or chilled semen (Norwegian catheter)– 100 € .
- Vaginal insemination with sperm amount and motility evaluation– 70 € .
- It is possible to obtain discounts;
- All the procedures are performed only with the prior confirmation.
All the questions can be directed to the Doc. Dr.Jakov Sengaut DVM, Ph.D, email: email@example.com (ATTENTION: please always specify your name and phone number in the letter so the doctor would be able to contact you).