Veterinary prophylaxis and preparation of documents that are necessary for traveling with dogs and cats outside of Lithuania or the European Union
- Prophylactic vaccination of dogs against diseases (rabies, plague, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus enteritis, parainfluenza viruses) using vaccines of famous manufacturers like Nobivac, Phizer (Vanguard), Virbac (Canigen) etc.
- Prophylactic vaccination of cats against diseases (rabies, feline calicivirus, feline viral rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia virus, leukemia, chlamydia).
- Issuance of a vaccination certificate or “Pet passport” according with the EU requirements.
- Microchip injection and registration of animals in Lithuanian national database and European database EUROPETNET
- Consultation about the questions and preparation of all the required documents needed for trips with animals to European countries (including the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway) and other countries.
- Blood tests for rabies antibody titer (required for traveling to some countries).
Treatment of internal and infectious diseases in cats and dogs, veterinary cardiology
- early diagnosis of age-related diseases in old animals
- diagnosis and prophylaxis of infectious diseases
- taking blood samples for tests
- infusion therapy
Elective veterinary surgery
- surgical treatment of injuries
- removal of tumors (oncology) with further chemotherapy
- castration and sterilization of cats and dogs
- obstetric care, cesarean section etc.
- other operations
Intensive veterinary care and traumatology
- intubation, oxygen therapy, inhalation anesthesia
- surgeries on thoracic cavity
- surgical treatment of fractures, osteosynthesis
- surgeries on abdominal cavity
Neurology and orthopedics
- neurological examination
- treatment of lameness
- treatment of joint disorders
- examination and treatment of the spine
Treatment of skin and ear diseases in cats and dogs
- otoscopy – examination and treatment of auditory meatus diseases
- examination using blacklight
- bacteriological and mycological examinations (skin diseases)
- microscopic examination of hair and scrapings.
CT, MRI, X-ray, echoscopy (ultrasound), endoscopy
- digital radiography
- radiography with the contrast medium
- official FCI HIP/ED dysplasia examination
- ultrasound pregnancy diagnosis, condition of abdominal cavity
- new digital ultrasound equipment from the Netherlands
- endoscopy of the stomach and duodenum
- endoscopic removal of foreign bodies from the upper gastrointestinal tract
Modern laboratory diagnosis
- Blood analysis
– Morphology (number of white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets, and other blood elements, hemoglobin, blood composition)
– Biochemical tests using modern laboratory SPOTHEM analyzer (kidneys’, liver’s, spleen’s performance indicators, sugar quantity, microelements in the blood).
- Urine test
– General (analyzer)
– Microscopic analysis of urine sediment
- Coprological examinations (presence of parasites, protozoa, food digestion issues)
- Chlamydia examination (Immunofluorescence)
- We are partners with the leading European laboratories that can perform any necessary tests
- surgeries on eyes and cornea
- fundus examination
- plastic surgery of the eyelids
- eye examination for breeders in accordance with the rules of the Lithuanian Cynological Society (LKD).
- treatment and removal of teeth
- removal of tartar with ultrasound
- root canal treatment (filling)
- correction of overbite in dogs
- means of fighting parasites (fleas, ticks, helminths)
- dry dog and cat food (from leading manufacturers)
- tools, clothing for animals.
Gynaecology and reproduction
- taking blood samples in order to find out reproductive cycle of dogs (progesterone)
- sampling, coloring and assessment of vaginal swabs
- diagnosis and treatment of obstetrics and gynaecological diseases in dogs and cats
- diagnosis, control and abortion in animals
- artificial insemination of female dogs
- collection, examination, assessment of the quality and freezing of semen (male dogs)
- small animal semen bank
In-patient treatment (hospital for animals)
- In-patient treatment of non-contagious diseases
Except the cases when an animal needs intensive care an appointment to see a veterinary doctor should be made in advance by calling our reception tel. (+370 5) 2105048;
All our doctors speak good Russian.